This smart user-friendly colour A3 multifunctional device provides high quality colour communication and streamlines document workflows. Seamlessly integrating into any working environment, its security and cost control features add true value to busy workgroups.
- Colour and B&W output at 60 ppm
- Customisable 10.1 inch (25.6cm) colour WVGA smartphone like touch screen
- Print, copy, scan, send, store and optional fax functionality
- Up to 6,350 sheet capacity
- Impressive in-house publishing and finishing capabilities
- Advanced security capabilities
- Easy device and fleet management
- Class leading energy efficiency
Streamline document workflows
• Intuitive user interface with a large, responsive colour touchscreen with smart phone-like usability.
• Effortless, rapid scanning captures paper-based documents with ease.
• Advanced personalisation enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
• Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
• Scalable support for mobile and flexible working styles allows workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications on the go.
• Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint files through a single-pass duplexing document feeder* that holds up to 150 originals.
• Motion sensor technology wakes device from sleep mode.
• Automatically remove blank pages when scanning.
• Users can create professional-looking booklets and finished documents automatically.
• Convenient Staple-on-demand functionality.
• Technology designed to reduce total cost of print.
• Apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user.
• Tight integration with output management solutions, such as uniFLOW.
• Remote diagnostics and assistance, help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT resolving issues.
• Remote and centralised fleet management simplifies IT management of devices and fleets.
• Options for cost recovery and coin vending integration.
Secure confidential information
• Control who has access to the device with Award-winning, smart user authentication without impacting on user productivity or convenience.
• Prevent unauthorised distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
• Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
• Secure Print and Mailbox enhance document confidentiality.
• Ability to disable functions by user to prevent unauthorised usage.
• Industry-first Data Loss Prevention and auditing of prints, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW.
Manage devices efficiently
• Pre-configure devices making installation easy.
• Simplified fleet management by synchronising settings across multiple devices.
• Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices, check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers.
• Supports industry network standards i.e. PCL and Adobe PostScript for seamless integration.
• Shares resources and functionality with other imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices on the network.
• Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the Cloud.
• Remote diagnostics allow preventive maintenance.
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies provide high quality output to meet the needs of busy departments.
• State-of-the-art imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images with 1,200 dpi. print resolution.
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with intuitive user maintenance videos and status notifications, to help keep supplies replenished.
• V2 (Vivid & Vibrant) imaging technology ensures documents impress time after time and stand out from the rest.
• Consistently delivers outstanding colour quality on a wide range of media, even at large volumes.
• Total paper capacity of 6350 reduces downtime
• Fusing technologies, CS toner, and innovative sleep mode features help lower overall energy consumption.
• Minimise waste with default 2-sided printing, secure printing, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, achieving the desired results at the first time of printing.
• Incorporates sustainable design, with the use of recycled materials and bio-based plastic, and a focus on minimising environmental impact.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified.
• Reduce waste with Staple-less Eco stapler.
• Consumes as little as 0.8W in sleep mode.
• Class leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC*) ratings.
• Qualifies for the stringent Blue Angel award