Fits all leading large-format printers. An MFP Repro solution from Contex can turn any new or existing printer into a copier, giving you the small footprint you need without compromising on performance and versatility.
- Full-featured scanning and copying touch screen solution
- 24” low-cost MFP solutions that is easy to setup, learn and use
- It’s size and price makes it a perfect departmental office copier
- Fast and affordable high quality scans and copies of technical drawings and maps
- Capture, digitize and print all data and fine lines
- Preview, crop and adjust scans with professional image controls
- Copy to unlimited number of printers via network or USB
- SnapCrop: Easy image cropping (Contex patent)
- Programmable One-Touch buttons – common tasks can be assigned to 3 simple buttons
- Ideal for small businesses or offices looking for an easy way to share and communicate office graphics
- Includes the scanner, the high stand and the software
- Plug’n’Play printer setup to HP, Canon and others
We have solutions for any environment – from occasional walk-up copying, printing and scanning in the office, to high-volume operator-driven services in reprographics departments, copy shops and printing and scanning service centers.
Contex full-featured MFP Repro solutions for scanning, copying, sharing and enhancing
You get outstanding image quality, with real-time view of enhancements and automatic cleanup of faded, dirty, or poorly shaded documents. Built-in workgroup collaboration capabilities mean anyone can scan to email, scan to folder, and share the scanner with others on your LAN or with some models via Gigabit Ethernet.
The Contex MFP Repro bundles include a scanner, intuitive Nextimage Repro software for scan + copy and a high stand. A license for Nextimage can be installed on as many workstations as needed.
NB: The image represents the Contex solution together with a Canon plotter