The Océ CS2400 printer series is the easiest large format printer to operate in its segment. This fast, no-fuss A0 plotter gives you the speed, quality, reliability and economy required in a range of wide format printing environments. As a result, it handles all your day-to-day printing needs in both CAD and GIS.
Large format printing made easy
- Prints an A0 full-color image in 48 seconds in draft mode
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution with 2400 x 1200 dpi interpolated resolution
- Easy job submission tools for a wide range of large format printing environments
- Embedded Océ media profiles deliver perfect results every time
- Uses less ink than your current large format printer
Quality and speed in large format printing made easy
Océ CS2400 printer series prints an A0 full-color image in just 48 seconds in draft mode. That’s the fastest print speed in this market segment. High quality a must? This large format printer offers a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and an interpolated resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. Droplets are 4 picoliters in size so it prints fine details and lines with razor-sharp clarity. Even in faster print modes, the plotter prints area fills without banding.
Job submission made easy
The Océ CS2400 A0 plotter offers drivers and job submission tools designed to fit different large format printing environments. A Windows or Macintosh-based printer driver makes it easy for users to print from your Cad or Office applications. If you receive print ready files via email or ftp, Océ Client Tools enables users to submit pre-proofed, print-ready jobs in 3 clicks to the CS2400 printer series.