The Océ DS60 document scanner is an essential component when integrating hard-copy documents into your digital document workflow. This 600 dpi, high quality document production scanner uses the unique Océ Image Logic® technology for optimal quality without manual intervention. It offers the unique capability to scan directly to the Océ VarioPrint 6160/6200/6250 with Direct Copy Path, which provides an easy and flexible copying solution for this printer.
Furthermore, hard-copy documents can be made available in digital form throughout the enterprise by combining the Océ DS60 with a wide variety of Océ document management, enhancement or archiving applications. Automatic detection of multiple sheets fed simultaneously ensures full document integrity, a necessity when scanning hard-copy documents.
- High speed, high quality scanning • Océ Image Logic® for automated quality optimisation while scanning
- Direct Copy Path to Océ VarioPrint 6250/6200/6160
- Océ Set Logic® for subset scanning and productive media programming
- Scan profiles, improve overall productivity • Scan from glass platen or document feeder
- Scan to print, scan to file, scan to e-mail
- Ease of use with dedicated user interface
- Automatic or manual job identification
- Enhanced resolution (optical resolution of 600 dpi CCD)
- Double sheet detection with ultrasound