Rise above your current large format printer capability with the Océ TDS750 multifunction plotter. Print, copy, and store engineering drawings faster and easier, with higher quality than ever before. The Océ TDS750 large format printer is the ideal plotter to address the demanding deadlines required in a peak departmental printing or productive, central print room environment. Based on the multi-award-winning Océ TDS700 large format printer, you can count on the Océ TDS750 for long-lasting performance and consistent results for years to come.
Optimal large format printer features
- Maximized output capacity –standard 2-roll plus cut sheet tray plotter or up to 6 media rolls for 1200 m2 uninterrupted printing.
- Efficient large format printer – consistent 9 A1 (D)/min printing
- Superior output quality – 600×1200 dpi pico-printing for sharp details and smooth gray areas
- Intuitive, ergonomic design for streamlined ease of use
- Effortless scanning – advanced scan technology, one-step scan/copy, color copy capability, and scanner presets for common settings
- Unique long-term investment – ideally meets your current requirements, field upgradeable as needs change
- Eco-design – lowest energy usage, noise level and ozone emission in its class
High quality, dependable plotter
The Océ TDS750 large format printer is built to last with durable, hard wearing parts, providing dependable uptime with fewer jams and service calls. With advanced Océ print and scan technology, you can have confidence that the print/copy/scan quality of even your most demanding architectural and engineering renderings will be consistent and at the highest level. Based on the proven Océ TDS700 plotter with thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, you can count on the Océ TDS750 large format printer performance for years to come.