The Plustek 25 ppm SmartOffice PS283 offers you a flexible and productive way to scan and manage all of your paper based information. From business cards to legal size documents, they all can be scanned and saved as a searchable PDF at the touch of a button. The SmartOffice PS283 is suitable for any application requiring a small footprint, cost effective document scanner.
- Simplex Color, B/W and Greyscale scanning, 25 PPM Scan Speed
- 50 Sheet ADF Capacity
- Scan and recognize business cards
- You can scan and save your documents into searchable PDF and text-based digital formats.
- Small Footprint – gives you a clean and easily-organized office environment and fits wherever you want it!
- TWAIN and WIA Drivers – Allows Full Document Management Solutions Implementations
- ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint Plus – Comes with simple user interface and supports recognition up to 177 languages
Includes document management and business card scanning software
The SmartOffice PS283 comes with a powerful software bundle including document management, business card reading, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), and imaging software. These applications simplify the tasks of scanning and managing your documents.
Easy to use
Plustek’s DocAction makes scanning as simple as pressing a button. With the Plustek SmartOffice PS283, you can scan directly to searchable PDF and other common images files formats and then send your scanned documents to email, printer, folder or FTP site. All you have to do is press a button on the scanner! The SmartOffice PS283 also includes an industry standard TWAIN drivers, that allows the scanner to be used with thousands of document management and image enabled programs.
Makes the most of your scanning budget
The Plustek SmartOffice PS283 scanner offers superior high resolution, up to 600 dpi for all your 24-bit color, grayscale, and black-and-white scanning needs. It matches your scanning budget and offers outstanding performance value in a compact footprint. Special design to occupy the minimum space makes it well suited for the front-desk environment. It captures even the most intricate details of text and photos, all in a single press.