In today’s business partnership is incontestable power. Becoming a partner Eurocom you gain access to a full range of high quality products to business information, you will benefit from training programs for sales and service, you can use marketing tools designed to boost sales. Partnership role is to create business opportunities, generate additional revenue for everyone involved.
Why Partner with Eurocom?
Because we are different by ….
- 20 years experience in the professional printing and accumulated know-how that we put at your disposal.
- Sales support – your customers are important to us and we will give our total support in the sales process so you will receive free sales advice from Eurocom. Together we can make appointments with your clients or perform demonstrations for them in our showroom.
- Support – We will provide technical documentation for all products distributed for special cases we will provide telephone or on-site technical assistance that will help your service engineers to quickly and efficiently resolve customer requests.
- Marketing Support – You will have access to marketing tools designed to help you successfully closing sales cycles. Together we can create mailing campaigns, promotions, events designed to boost sales.
- Training programs – regularly organize training programs for sales and service personnel designed to develop your skills, increase team productivity and thus to ensure satisfied customers.
- Support for accessing European funds – we will regularly inform the principal directions for European funds are available and the terms and conditions for accessing them.
- Permanent contact – We will assign a dedicated contact person who will promptly respond to your requests.
- Flexibility – Eurocom is a company that wants open and can respond quickly and efficiently to your requests be it sales, marketing, service and logistics.
- Printing complex solutions – Eurocom provides know-how and technology to be able to sell complex solutions such as printing digital printing lines book online or offline, production lines for mailing campaigns or transactional documents (invoices , bank statements, etc..) and TransPromo (telecom invoices optimized to maximize readability and content customized offers based on customer profile or geographical area, utility bills including seasonal messages or tips for reducing energy consumption, specific materials corporate loyalty programs), digital output lines to newspaper production solutions for advertising materials (leaflets, catalogs, leaflets, posters large indoor or outdoor), etc..